Have you ever wondered how to take a simple shape and manipulate it in a way that allows both small and large details to seamlessly blend together all the while keeping a clean shape overall? If so, The Venerable Dreadnaught for 3ds Max Set is the perfect one for you.
In this set you will learn to create this iconic figure all the while learning many useful skills that can be applied to a plethora of other projects. Many new users may feel overwhelmed at the prospect of creating such an imposing model however The Venerable Dreadnaught for 3ds Max Set has much to teach, new users and industry veterans alike in a way that even a newcomer to the world of 3D can understand.
- - Learn to follow a concept from start to finish.
- - Gain an eye for breaking down complex shapes and finding ways to overcome obstacles.
- - Learn to add random details to flat areas to give the illusion of more detail than is really there.
- - Explore ways to rig mechanical entities in a simple, yet effective, way.
- - Save time and work by employing techniques designed to reduce the amount of modeling without showing excessive repetition.
Come get your download! (Below)
Please note that you will not be able to see or access the link if you are not a Legacy Sponsor Member. We do apologise for this however we need to make an income for the site somehow.
Here is your link to download the set now